Au Naturale Hair Rescue Intensive Repairing Mask
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Hair Rescue Intensive Repairing Mask moisturises, conditions and revives dry damaged natural hair. Its formula is expertly infused with Amla Oil and Avocado Oil to intensely nourish hair for a soft and shiny finish.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Hair Rescue Intensive Repairing Mask
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Hair Rescue Intensive Repairing Mask intensively repairs dry and damaged hair.
This mask is infused with Amla oil and Avocado Oil to nourish your hair leaving it moisturised, smooth, soft and with shine.
• Leave on for 5-7 minutes.
• Rinse well and style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
1185704 6:AQUA|WATER | CETERYL ALCOHOL | BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE | CETYL ESTERS | PARFUM | FRAGRANCE | AMODIMETHICONE | ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL | PHENOXYETHANOL | PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL|AVOCADO OIL | CAPRYLIC|CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | TRIDECETH-6 | CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE | BENZYL SALICYLATE | CITRIC ACID | LINALOOL | BENZYL ALCOHOL | HEXYL CINNAMAL | CETRIMONIUM C1 | CARAMEL PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA FRUIT EXTRACT | TOCOPHEROL | HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL| SUNFLOWER SEED OIL | ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT| ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT
A little more detail:
No Mineral Oil, No Parabens, No Petrolatum.
How should I use it
Use as often as needed for intensive treatment
Tips from your stylist
use this Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Hair Rescue Intensive Repair Mask and allow your hair to flourish.
Amla Oil has repairing properties.
Avocado oil has moisturising properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.