Au Naturale Afro Food Afro - Moisturising Butter
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Afro Food Afro - Moisturising Butter protects natural hair from dryness and breakage.
Its formula is expertly infused with Guarana Root, Honey and Coconut Oil to moisturise and reconstruct damaged hair for a supple and shiny finish. The Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Afro Food Afro - Moisturising Butter nourishes and strengthens hair. Hair feels nourished and supple without build-up or greasy transfer.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Afro Food Afro - Moisturising Butter
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Afro Food Afro - Moisturising Butter moisturises, strengthens and protects hair from breakage.
This Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Afro Food Afro - Moisturising Butter is infused with guarana root and honey to nourish your hair leaving it smooth, soft and with shine.
• Do not rinse.
• Style as desired.
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
42972 SS4: AQUA | WATER | CAPRYLIC | CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | COCOS NUCIFERA OIL | COCONUT OIL | STEARYL ALCOHOL | GLYCERIN | DIMETHICONE | BUTYLENE GLYCOL | C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE | STEARIC ACID | PALMITIC ACID | PARFUM | FRAGRANCE | STEARETH-100 | POLYACRYLAMIDE | PHENOXYETHANOL | SORBIC ACID | C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN | STEARETH-2 | LIMONENE | HEXYL CINNAMAL | HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HONEY | MYRISTIC ACID | LAURETH-7 | MANNAN | XANTHAN GUM | PROPYLENE GLYCOL | PAULLINIA CUPANA SEED EXTRACT | CITRONELLOL | CITRAL | GERANIOIL | BENZYL ALCOHOL | LINALOOL | CI 19140 | YELLOW 5 | CI 14700 | RED 4 | CI 17200 | RED 33 | CI 42090 | BLUE 1 (F.I.L. D213895 | 1)
A little more detail:
No Mineral Oil, No Parabens, No Petrolatum.
How should I use it
Use it daily to maintain moisture in your hair.
Tips from your stylist
Use the Dark and Lovely Afro Food Afro - Moisturising butter as a leave-in hair butter before proceeding to add styling products to your hair for sustained moisture in your hair.
Guarana Root has repairing properties and Honey has moisturising properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.