Gro Strong Anti-Breakage Hair Food
GRO STRONG Hair Food range is the first fertilising hair food to grow stronger hair by Dark and Lovely. Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Breakage Hair Food strengthens and nourishes hair from roots to tips while preventing breakage. A unique formula with proven results of 94%* less breakage of hair. Our Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Breakage Hair Food formula is enriched with nutritive Oils and reparative Vitamins to nourish and fortify hair to prevent breakage. Its light and unique melt-in formula easily absorbs into your scalp and leaves your hair stronger, softer and shiny without residue.
*Instrumental test compared to shampoo alone.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Gro Strong Anti-Breakage Hair Food
Dark and Lovely Dark and Lovely Gro Strong Anti-Breakage Hair Food gently strengthens hair to prevent breakage.
Our hair food prevents breakage, with proven results of 94% less breakage.
Style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
1185508 80 : PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL | PETROLATUM | PARFUM |FRAGRANCE | PHENOXYETHANOL | BENZYL BENZOATE | HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL| SUNFLOWER SEED OIL | BENZYL ALCOHOL | CI 19140 | YELLOW 5LAKE | TOCOPHERYL ACETATE | GLYCERYL LINOLEATE | COUMARIM | GLYCERYL OLEATE | BENZYL CINNAMATE | GLYCEROL LINOLENATE (F.I.L C233142|1)
A little more detail:
Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Breakage Hair Food is fortified with nutritive Oils and reparative Vitamins to moisturise and help prevent breakage of your hair.
How should I use it
Apply as often as needed.
Tips from your stylist
Suitable for daily use on both hair and scalp for stronger healthier hair.
Fortifying Vitamins have strengthening properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.