Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser
The Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser is specially designed by our African hair experts to deliver moisture in your hair. Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser is expertly formulated to nourish, soften and revive very dry hair.
All the benefits of Olive Oil have been blended in this nourishing and smoothing oil moisturiser.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser
This Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser is infused with Olive Oil for intense nourishment.
Our Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser revives very dry hair leaving it smooth and soft.
The Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser gives you everyday silky bounce and healthy looking shine.
• *Do not rinse out.
• Comb through and style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
42671 SA17: AQUA|WATER | PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL | GLYCERIN | PETROLATUM | CETEARYL ALCOHOL | CERA MICROCRISTALLINA | MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX | PEG-100 STEARATE | GLYCERYL STEARATE | PHENOXYETHANOL | OLEA EUROPAEA OIL | OLIVE FRUIT OIL | POLYSORBATE 60 | XANTHAN GUM | PARFUM | FRAGRANCE | ETHYLHEXGLYCERIN | SODIUM PCA | BENZYL SALICYLATE | LIMONENE | BENZYL ALCOHOL | LINALOOL | BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL | HEXYL CINNAMAL | COUMARIN | BENZYL BENZOATE | TCOPHEROL (F.IL C210387|1)
A little more detail:
The Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser instantly melts in your hair and leaves it silky, bouncy and with a healthy looking shine.
How should I use it
Use the Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser daily for very dry and coarse hair.
Tips from your stylist
This moisturiser can be used on wet or dry hair.
Olive oil has nourishing properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.