Amla Legend Oil of 7 Wonders
Dark and Lovely Amla Legend Oil of 7 Wonders is specially designed by our African hair experts to deliver the best daily hair care for your hair and scalp. Dark and Lovely Amla Oil of 7 Wonders is expertly made to restore 7 signs of wonderful hair :
1 - Condition
2 - Shine
3 - Strength
4 - Softness
5 - Smoothness
6 - Manageability
7 - Healthy - Looking
All the benefits of Amla Oil have been blended in this nourishing oil.
• Boost your conditioner by adding a few drops of the oil.
• Use as a hot oil treatment.
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
42801 SA15: AQUA|WATER | PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL | GLYCERIN | PETROLATUM | CETEARYL ALCOHOL | CERA MICROCRISTALLINA | MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX | PEG-100 STEARATE | GLYCERYL STEARATE | PHENOXYETHANOL | POLYSORBATE 60 | XANTHAN GUM | PARFUM | FRAGRANCE | TRITICUM VULGARE GERM OIL | WHEAT GERM OIL | ETHYLHEXGLYCERIN | SODIUM PCA | BENZYL SALICYLATE | BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL | HEXYL CINNAMAL | CITRONELLOL | ALPHA-ISOMETYL IONONE | LIMONENE | BENZYL ALCOHOL | BENZYL SALICYLATE | GERANIOL | CITRAL | LINALOOL | 2-OLAMIDO-1 | 3-OCTADECANEDIOL | TOCOPHEROL (F.IL C222295|1)
A little more detail:
Our Dark and Lovely Anti-Breakage Oil Moisturiser has proven results of 10 times less breakage and renews the strength of hair day after day.
The Dark and Lovely Anti-Breakage Oil Moisturiser is infused with Wheat Germ Oil and Ceramides to instantly repair fragile and damaged hair, giving it strength and restoring its smoothness and shine.
How should I use it
Use daily for renewed strength
Tips from your stylist
This moisturizer can be used on wet or dry hair.
Amla Oil has repairing properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.