This Dark and Lovely Braid Spray is expertly designed to condition your braids, locs and weaves whilst keeping your hair protected and your braids fresh. Your braids, locs or weaves are exposed to daily aggressions and they can lose their shine. You need ultra care and protection to maintain them and keep them beautiful with our Dark and Lovely Braid Spray.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Braid Spray
Apricot Oil and UV filter infused in the Dark and Lovely Braid Spray will nourish your braids and prevent them from drying out.
Dark and Lovely Braid Spray is expertly made to provide ultra care and protection to maintain your braids.
The Dark and Lovely Braid Spray keeps braids, locs, weaves and scalp nourished, fresh and beautiful.
• Spray evenly on entire head
• Massage through and style as desired.
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
42552 SA6: AQUA|WATER | GLYCERIN | PROPYLENE GLYCOL | OLETH-20 | PHENOXYETHANOL | PARFUM|FRAGRANCE | ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE | PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL | APRICOT KERNEL OIL | TOCOPHERYL ACETATE | METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (F.I.L D52602|2)
A little more detail:
The Dark and Lovely Braid Spray is infused with Apricot Oil and UV Filter to polish your braids, add moisture and preserve them from drying out. Your braids and scalp become fresh and moisturised after using the Dark and Lovely Braid Spray.
How should I use it
Spray directly on the braids, locs and weaves as needed to refresh and moisturise.
Use daily for best results.
Tips from your stylist
The Dark and Lovely Braid Spray enriched with Apricot Oil will revive even overdue braids or dreadlocks if used daily. Also, concentrate the spray onto your hair for extra conditioning. It also protects and moisturises the locks and braids from the harsh UV rays and adds sheen to twists and locs.
Apricot Oil has softening properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.