Color Intensity Anti Dryness Permanent Hair Colour Super Black
Trust Dark and Lovely Color Intensity collection specially designed by our African hair experts to deliver the best permanent hair colour for your hair. Dark and Lovely Colour Intensity Anti Dryness Permanent Hair Colour is expertly formulated to get intense permanent colour and grey coverage. It is infused with Olive Oil to nourish and condition hair whilst colouring it.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Colour Intensity Anti Dryness Permanent Hair Colour
Intense permanent colour and grey coverage
Hair is nourished during the colouring process
Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Anti Dryness Permanent Hair Colour Super Black leaves hair soft and nourished
• Put on gloves.
• Open cap of the Developer Bottle 2.
• Pour the entire content (For full head application, or only the required amount for touch up application see measuring table of Developer Bottle 2 into a non-metallic bowl.
• Pierce the seal of the Hair Colourant Cream 1 with the point of the cap.
• Squeeze the entire contents (for full head application) or only the required amount (for touch-up application, see measuring table) of the Hair Colourant Cream 1downwards into the non-metallic bowl.
• Mix the colourant and the developer with a hair colouring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture apply immediately.
• In case of touch up application close the bottle and tube tightly and store for next application.
2. SIMPLE APPLICATION FULL HEAD
• Apply the mixture on dry and washed hair. Start by applying the mixture 1.5 centimeters from the roots to the ends leave for 20 minutes.
• Then apply to the root area and leave for additional 15 minutes.
• ensure that all hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on top of the head.
• Throw away any leftover mixture
EFFORTLESS TOUCH UP
• Apply the mixture to dry unwashed hair on the route only in small sections.
• Concentrate specifically on the grey areas or on the route areas where the color needs to be refreshed.
• After 15 minutes without washing off apply the remaining mixture on the full length of hair for color refreshment if needed.
• Leave to develop for 5 more minutes.
• Throw away any leftover mixture.
3. RINSE IN STYLE YOUR HAIR
• After the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for one minute.
• Rinse well with water until the water runs clear and wash with Dark and Lovely 3-in-1 Shampoo.
• To complete your style, you can apply Dark and Lovely Olive Oil Oil Moisturiser to nourish and add shine every day!
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
32924 CA2 - HAIR COLOURANT CREAM: AQUA | WATER| PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL| CETEARYL ALCOHOL| ETHANOLAMINE| STEARETH-20| TOLUENE-2|5-DIAMINE| AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE| STEARETH-2| RESORCINOL| PENTASODIUM PENTETATE| POLYQUATERNIUM-6| 2|4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCI| PARFUM | FRAGRANCE| AMMONIUM THIOLACTATE| m-AMINOPHENOL| OLEA EUROPAEA OIL | OLIVE FRUIT OIL| THIOGLYCERIN.
178914 - COLOUR DEVELOPER: AQUA | WATER| HYDROGEN PEROXIDE| CETEARYL ALCOHOL| TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA| CETEARETH-25| GLYCERIN| PENTASODIUM PENTETATE| SODIUM STANNATE| TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE| PHOSPHORIC ACID
A little more detail:
Anti-Dryness formula: enriched with Olive Oil
Intense shiny colour: Specially designed with permanent dyes
Non-drip cream gel: no mess and no mistake application.
How should I use it
• Use the Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Anti Dryness Permanent Hair Colour whenever needed but ensure it is not used right after relaxing.
• Do not reapply hair colour with 6 weeks of first application.
• Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergies.
Do not colour hair if:
• You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
• You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
• You have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
• Wait at least two weeks after using a bleach, relaxer or perm or straightening process on hair.
• Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourants.
Tips from your stylist
When hair is permanently coloured, it becomes more susceptible to external aggressors. Stick to a regular hair regimen that includes intense treatment and deep moisturisation.
Olive oil has nourishing properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.