Au Naturale Curl Power Curl Activator Jelly
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Power Curl Activator Jelly moisturises, conditions and provides soft hold for long lasting curls. Its formula is expertly infused with Aloe Vera and Coconut Water to moisturise and define curls for a bouncy and shiny finish. The Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Power Curl Activator Jelly is a lightweight formula that penetrates quickly and is easily adsorbed without flakes.
Benefits of the Au Naturale Curl Power Curl Activator Jelly
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Power Curl Activator Jelly provides moisturised defined curls that last all day long.
The Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Power Curl Activator Jelly is infused with Aloe Vera and Coconut Water to nourish your hair leaving you with soft smooth defined curls
• Massage in thoroughly
• Style as desired.
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
1185703 3:WATER | GLYCERIN | TRIETHANOLAMINE | PPG-5-CETETH-20 | CARBOMER | PHENOXYETHANOL | FRAGRANCE | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | PEG-12 DIMETHICONE | ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE | DISODIUM EDTA | COCOS NUCIFERA FRUIT JUICE | COCONUT FRUIT JUICE | LINALOOL | HEXYL CINNAMAL | CITRIC ACID | SODIUM BENZOATE | POTASSIUM SORBATE(F.I.L C235518|1)
A little more detail:
No Mineral Oil, No Parabens, No Petrolatum.
Provides soft curls definition for all your wash-and-go's
How should I use it
Use it to define curls and moisturise your hair as often as needed.
Tips from your stylist
This is a go-to product for softer curl definition without flaking.
Aloe Vera has moisturising properties.
Coconut water has moisturising properties
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.