48H Extra Hold Styling Gel
Wear your sleek styles, afro puff, high ponytails with confidence thanks to the Dark and Lovely 48H Extra Hold Styling Gel that is designed by our African hair experts to hold your favourite sleek or natural hairstyles in place.
Our Dark and Lovely 48H Extra Hold Styling Gel is infused with Aloe Vera to provide long lasting extra firm hold and healthy shine without drying out hair.
Non- Sticky, Non- Flaky, No Drying Alcohol
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely 48H Extra Hold Styling Gel
This Dark and Lovely 48H Extra Hold Styling Gel provides long lasting hold of up to 48 hours. Our Dark and Lovely Extra Hold Styling Gel leaves your hair smooth, healthy - looking and with shine.
• Do not rinse.
• Style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
1185734 13: AQUA|WATER | TRIETHANOLAMINE | CARBOMER | POLYACRYLATE-2 CROSSPOLYMER | PHENOXYETHANOL | PEG-6 | PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL | PARFUM|FRAGRANCE | METHYLPARABEN | ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE | NIACINAMIDE | SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE | LINALOOL | BENZYL ALCOHOL | BENZYL SALICYLATE | GERANIOL | CITRIC ACID | POTASSIUM SORBATE | SODIUM BENZOATE (F.I.L C253543|1)
A little more detail:
Our Dark and Lovely 48H Extra Hold Styling Gel , enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamins, keep your hairstyles in place without leaving any residue or flakes.
How should I use it
Use on either dry or wet hair for style definition or structured hair styles.
Tips from your stylist
For best results, ensure hair is properly cleansed and conditioned when applying on wet hair. This will allow your hair to derive all the moisturising benefits of the infused Aloe Vera and Vitamins.
Aloe Vera has moisturising properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.