Moisture Plus Satin Oil
Trust Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil specially designed by our African hair experts to deliver the best daily care for your hair and scalp. Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil is expertly formulated to seal the moisture in your hair.
Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil is infused with African Shea Butter which is blended into a lush oil for a long-lasting soft touch. Hair and scalp will remain lavish, rich feeling with sealed in satiny moisture and shine.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil
Hair is nourished and rich with a satin finish.
Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil gives moisturised, shiny and smooth hair.
• Do not rinse out
• Style as desired
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
43079 SA: PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL | BRASSICA CAMPESTIRS OLEIFERA OIL| RAPESEED OIL | OLEA EUROPEA OIL|OLIVE FRUIT OIL | PARFUM|FRAGRANCE | BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER | SHEA BUTTER | GLYCERYL LINOLEATE | GLYCERYL OLEATE | BHT | GLYCERYL LINOLENATE (F.IL D175296|1)
A little more detail:
Flammable until dry, avoid fire, flame, smoking and heat (except from styling appliances). Hair is flammable. Keep away from open flame, lit tobacco products, fire or sparks. Product build up can increase risk of flammability. Shampooing frequently can reduce this risk.
How should I use it
Use Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil daily to seal moisture in your hair.
Tips from your stylist
Dark and Lovely Moisture Plus Satin Oil works as a sealant with Shea Butter for long lasting softness as it seals in moisture within the hair shaft.
Try some for the LOC method. It imparts a great shine and it is easy for a quick application to make your hair shiny.
It can also be used for hot oil treatment.
African Shea Butter has moisturising and nourishing properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.