Aloe Vera Hair Treat
Dark and Lovely Aloe Vera Hair Treat is one our first products to be vegan formulated with 98% natural origin formula. Dark and Lovely Aloe Vera Hair Treat 3-in-1 hair moisturiser is an hydrating treatment specially formulated with Aloe Vera to nourish dry hair.
This unique formula can be used in 3 distinct ways. As a rinse-off conditioner, as a rinse-off treatment or as a daily leave-in moisturiser.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Aloe Vera Hair Treat
Dark and Lovely Aloe Vera Hair Treat nourishes and moisturises dry hair.
This Dark and Lovely Aloe Vera Hair Treat leaves your hair nourished, smooth and moisturised.
Intensely moisturise your hair and prevent dryness by using the Dark and Lovely Aloe Vera Hair Treat
As a Conditioner
Apply on wet hair to instantly hydrate and detangle with no weigh down. Leave 3 to 5 minutes and rinse out thoroughly.
As a Treatment
Apply on wet hair leave 10 minutes and rinse out thoroughly to fully hydrate your hair
As a Leave-In
On wet or dry hair apply a little amount on lengths. Your hair is deeply hydrated and softer for longer.
Where to buy
Full list of ingredients
1185793 - AQUA / WATER | CETEARYL ALCOHOL | GLYCERIN | ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE | STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE | GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL | ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE | HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL | VITIS VINIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT / GRAPE FRUIT EXTRACT | COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL | SODIUM HYDROXIDE | COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE | HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | CITRIC ACID | TARTARIC ACID | CETYL ESTERS | POTASSIUM SORBATE | SODIUM BENZOATE | SALICYLIC ACID | LINALOOL | GERANIOL | CITRONELLOL | BENZYL ALCOHOL | PARFUM/FRAGRANCE (F.I.L C269480/1)
A little more detail:
Transparent formula with 98% natural origin, the other 2% also dermatologically tested and approved by our safety department guarantee formula sensoriality and preservation. This product is Dark and Lovely's first vegan formula with vegetable oils.
How should I use it
This product can be used in 3 unique ways. As a rinse-off conditioner, as a treatment and as a leave-in moisturiser.
Tips from your stylist
A weekly application for rinse-off conditioner and deep conditioner treatment will result in deeply nourished, strengthened and smooth hair with a healthy sheen. Daily application as a leave-in moisturiser will leave the hair intensely moisturised.
Aloe Vera has moisturising properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.