Gro Strong Anti-Dryness Hair Food
GRO STRONG Hair Food range is the first fertilising hair food to grow stronger hair by Dark and Lovely. Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Dryness Hair Food is an intensive conditioning treatment specially formulated with Coconut Oil to deeply condition and moisturise dry scalp hair while preventing breakage. A unique formula with proven results of 89%* less breakage of hair. Its light and unique melt-in formula easily absorbs into your scalp without residue. Day after day your hair is softer, easier to comb and style. Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Dryness Hair Food moisturises and soothes your scalp whilst combating dryness.
*Instrumental test compared to shampoo alone.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Gro Strong Anti-Dryness Hair Food
Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Dryness Hair Food conditions and moisturise dry scalp and hair.
Our Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Dryness Hair Food prevents breakage, with proven results of 89% less breakage.
Style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
1185758 2: PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL | PETROLATUM | PARFUM|FRAGRANCE | PHENOXYETHANOL | HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL|SUNFLOWER SEED OIL | COCOS NUCIFERA OIL | COCONUT OIL | COUMARIN BENZYL SALICYLATE | TOCOPHERYL ACETATE | HEXYL CINNAMAL | BENZYL ALCOHOL | GLYCERYL LINOLEATE | GLYCERYL OLEATE | LIMONENE | ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE | GLYCERYL LINOLENATE (F.I.L C253159|1)
A little more detail:
Dark and Lovely GRO STRONG Anti-Dryness Hair Food is fortified with Coconut Oil to keep hair moisturised without leaving any residue
How should I use it
Apply as often as needed.
Tips from your stylist
Suitable for daily use on both hair and scalp for stronger healthier hair.
Coconut Oil has strengthening properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.