Total Repair 5 Oil Moisturiser
Dark and Lоvеlу Тоtаl Rераіr 5 Оіl Моіѕturіsеr is expertly formulated wіth Аfrісаn Ѕhеа Вuttеr to nourish your hair for long lasting moisture.
This all-in-one nourishing formula will fight these 5 соmmоn рrоblеmѕ оf Аfrісаn hаіr: drуnеѕѕ, rоughnеѕѕ, brеаkаgе, stіffnеѕѕ аnd dullnеѕѕ.
The 5-in-1 oil moisturiser is lightweight and does not weigh your hair down. Dark and Lovely Total Repair 5 Oil Moisturiser will leave your hair visibly moisturised, softer, stronger, silkier and shinier.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Total Repair 5 Oil Moisturiser
This Dark and Lovely Total Repair 5 Oil Moisturiser is infused with African Shea Butter to moisturise and nourish your hair.
Our Dark and Lovely Total Repair 5 Oil Moisturiser combats dryness, roughness, breakage, stiffness, and dullness and leaves your hair smooth, soft and with a heathy shine.
• Do not rinse out
• Style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
42782 SA31: AQUA|WATER | PARAFFINIUM LIQUIDIUM|MINERAL OIL | GLYCERIN | PETROLATUM | CETEARYL ALCOHOL | CERA MICROCRISTALLINA|MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX | PEG-100 STEARATE | GLYCERYL STEARATE | PHENOXYETHANOL | POLYSORBATE 60 | PARFUM|FRAGRANCE | XANTHAN GUM | DIMETHICONE | BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER|SHEA BUTTER | ETHYLHEXYGLYCERIN | SODIUM PCA | CI 17200? RED 33 | TOCOPHEROL | CITRIC ACID (F.I.L C214016|1)
A little more detail:
African Shea Butter instantly moisturises and nourishes hair restoring its smoothness and shine.
How should I use it
Apply a small amount and style your hair as desired.
Use daily for renewed strength.
Tips from your stylist
5 in 1 means - moisture, softness, strengthening, silkiness and Shine and in 1 one application.
Apply before straight ironing, or blow-waving for incredible body and shine
Use as an instant pick me up for quick and more defined look on perms, dry curls or even natural hair
African Shea Butter has moisturising and nourishing properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.