This Dark and Lovely Protective Relief is expertly designed to relieve scalp tensions caused by protective styles.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Protective Relief
Castor and Marula Oils infused in the Dark and Lovely Protective Relief will instantly soothe and nourish your scalp.
Dark and Lovely Protective Relief unique formula soothe, moisturize and visibly reduce the appearance of dandruff.
The Dark and Lovely Protective Relief keeps braids, wigs and weaves fresher for longer
• Massage gently
Full list of ingredients
1185731 12 AQUA / WATER| GLYCERIN| PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL| HEXYLENE GLYCOL| PEG-100 STEARATE| GLYCERYL STEARATE| RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL / CASTER SEED OIL| POLYSORBATE 21| PHENOXYETHANOL| TRIETHANOLAMINE| CARBOMER| PARFUM / FRAGRANCE| SODIUM LACTATE| CAPRYLYL GLYCOL| PIROCTONE OLAMINE| MENTTHOL| NIACINAMIDE| TOCOPHEROL| HEXYL CINNAMAL| SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL| LIMONENE| COUMARIN| LINALOOL| BENZYL ALCOHOL| PENYTYLENE GLYCOL| MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT / PEPPERMINT EXTRACT
A little more detail:
The Dark and Lovely Protective Relief is infused with Castor Oil, Marula Oil and a proven anti-dandruff active to instantly soothe, moisturise and reduce the appearance of dandruff. Soothe your scalp tensions and keep your protective styles fresh after using the Dark and Lovely Protective Relief.
How should I use it
Apply directly on the scalp with the nozzle.
Massage gently, use as often as needed.
Use weekly for best results.
Tips from your stylist
Typically, installing protective styles comes with some level of tension on the scalp. The stylist must ensure not to put too much tension on the scalp. However, it is advisable to use Dark and Lovely Protective Relief to soothe and moisturise the scalp.
Castor Oil has nourishing and strengthening properties.
Marula Oil has nourishing and soothing properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.