Corrective Leave-In Conditioner
Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner is infused with Vitamins that work all day to provide long lasting moisture for softer, silkier and healthier looking hair. This leave-in formula strengthens hair by conditioning it thereby preventing split ends, dryness and breakage.
Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner will leave your hair moisturised, soft, shiny and with less breakage.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner
Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner moisturises hair, helps reduce breakage and prevents split ends.
This Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner rapidly restores moisture in your hair.
• For Daily use: pour a generous amount into palm, rub hands together and work from roots to ends. Do not rinse and style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
42204 SA12: AQUA|WATER | PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM|MINERAL OIL | SODIUM PCA | BENZYL SALICYLATE | LIMONENE | BENZYL ALCOHOL | LINALOOL | HEXYL CINNAMAL | SODIUM BENZOATE | POLYQUATERNIUM-37 | ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE | PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE| DICAPRATE PARFUM|FRAGRANCE | METHYLPARABEN | POLYQUATERNIUM-7 | PPG-1-TRIDECETH-6 | XYLOSE | CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE | TOCOPHERYL ACETATE | PANTHENOL | CITRONELLOL | CITRAL | CI 17200|RED 33 (F.I.L C209652|1).
A little more detail:
Vitamins are infused in the Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner to deeply moisturise your hair all day long.
How should I use it
Apply every time hair is washed or Relaxed. Suitable for daily use as well.
Tips from your stylist
Saturate your dry hair with the Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner for intense hydration. Apply generously on your hair and comb your hair into a chignon.
Activate your curls to maintain the volume of the look with Dark and Lovely Corrective Leave-In Conditioner
Fortifying Vitamins have strengthening properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.