Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo
Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo is specially designed by our African hair experts to neutralise the relaxing process and soften hair just after relaxing.
It is infused with replenishing Proteins and Coconut Oil to instantly replenish, nourish and condition hair. Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo works to ensure that hair is detangled and smoothed from root to tip.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo
Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo neutralises and stops the relaxing process.
It is infused with replenishing Proteins and Coconut Oil to instantly nourish and condition hair.
Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo leaves hair cleansed and detangled.
• Massage in hair.
• If lather is pink continue shampooing.
• If lather is white the relaxer is completely washed off.
• Rinse out completely
• Style as desired
Full list of ingredients
43019 SA1: AQUA | WATER,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PETROLATUM, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, PARFUM | FRAGRANCE, POTASIUM SORBATE, PEG|PPG|POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8|5|3 GLYCERIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL | COCONUT OIL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LIMONENE, PHENOLSULFONEPHITHALEIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE (F.I.L D165420|3)
A little more detail:
The Dark and Lovely Fat protein Neutralising Shampoo is infused with replenishing Proteins and Coconut Oil that nourishes, conditions and strengthens hair whilst washing it. It is the best shampoo recommended to use immediately after relaxing.
How should I use it
Use the Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Neutralising Shampoo to stop the relaxing process and to remove all the relaxer from hair.
Tips from your stylist
It is important to use a neutralising shampoo after each relaxer. This ensures the ceasing of the relaxing process thereby protecting your hair from probable damage.
Replenishing proteins have bodifying properties.
Coconut Oil has strengthening properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.