Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food
Beautiful hair for your child begins with the best protection from Dark and Lovely.
This Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food is expertly made for your cutie's delicate hair and scalp.
It is infused with soothing Aloe Vera and nutritive Coconut Oil to help nourish and soothe dry scalp. The hair food will moisturise, nourish your cutie's hair leaving it soft and healthy looking.
Benefits of the Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food
This Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food is specifically made for the children's delicate hair and scalp.
This hair food is infused with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil to soothe, moisturise and nourish the scalp.
• Apply to the scalp and hair.
• Style as desired.
Full list of ingredients
42476 SA20: PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM | MINERAL OIL | PETROLATUM | PARAFFIN | CERA MICROCRISTALLINA | MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX | PARFUM | FRAGRANCE | CARPRYLYL GLYCOL | COCOS NUCIFERA OIL | COCONUT OIL | BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER | SHEA BUTTER | ALOE BARBADENSIS | ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE | POLYSORBATE 20 | BHT | CITRIC ACID | POTASSIUM SORBATE | SODIUM BENZOATE ( F.I.L C2664800|1)
A little more detail:
Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food relieves dryness and tightness on the scalp.
How should I use it
Suitable for daily use.
Tips from your stylist
Once weekly before shampooing, melt some Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food till just slightly warm, pour this onto dry hair a gently massage it in well. After a few hours shampoo twice.
This will reinforce the penetration of the melted Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food and allow for maximum healing, and treating of both the hair and scalp
Whilst hair is damp, apply Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Comfy Hair Food and plait the hair. The next morning gently unravel the plaits and put on your cutie's favourite alice bands. The result should be a pretty textured look.
Aloe Vera has moisturising properties.
Coconut Oil has strengthening properties.
What do others think of this product?
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible L’Oréal South .Africa
- Purpose The main purposes of processing your personal data are: Sending commercial and promotional communications and profiling.
- Legitimation We process your personal data on the basis of: Your consent (for sending commercial communications) and the legitimate interest of L'Oréal South Africa.(profiled).
- Recipients Your data may be transferred to the parent of the L'Oréal Group, L'Oréal, located in France and all L'Oréal Subsidiaries . Our service providers, located inside and outside Africa and the European Economic Area (EEA) may have access to your personal data. Those located outside Africa and the EEA are under the "Privacy Shield" or protected by some other legal basis.
- Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.